Chase ( poker )
1) To make the blind good. That is, if you have the blind, the pot is opened, and you elect to put in
the extra chip to try a longshot, you might say, "I'll chase."
2) When losing, bet recklessly, often desperately,
in the hope of getting of even. "How's he doing?" "Stuck, and chasing."
3) Try to catch a better hand with a worse holding, usually in a stud game.
Copyright 2004 http://www.medieval-online-casino.com
Other Gambling Glossary / Terms Related Sites:
* Gambling Terms - Las Vegas Online Casino
* Gambling Glossary - Online Casino Vegas Gambling Terms Glossary
* Casino Words - Nevadagold Casino Casino Games Directory
* Gambling Words - Online Casino Cleopatra Palace
* Online Casino Glossary - Welcome to Worldnet Jackpot Online Casino Terms
|Casino Las Vegas - Online Casino - Las Vegas Online Casino Gambling.|
|Online Casino - At Worldnet Jackpot play online casinos games like blackjack, roulette, video poker, slots and more bonus to win|
|Intetronic Online Casino - Online casino and online casino reviews, gambling news online! The latest news in the casino and gambling industry.|
|Gambling - Gambling Circus, win online casino bonuses and cash playing free Internet Casino Games and online casino games.|
|Internet Online Casino - Online Gambling; Enjoy our casino online and free online gambling games like in las vegas casino, including online blackjack, video poker, slot machines, gambling sign up bonus and online gambling.|
|Online Gambling - Online Gambling; Enjoy our casino online and free online gambling games like in las vegas casino, including online blackjack, video poker, slot machines, gambling sign up bonus and online gambling.|