Dark ( poker )
1) Without looking at your cards. "I'll open dark." "He made a dark bet."
2) Check without looking; always followed by it. "I'll dark it" means "I have not looked at my cards and I shall check"
and implies that the speaker is drawing to a powerhouse (in high draw poker) or
to a must-call hand (in lowball; for example, an 8, but not a must-bet hand) so you better not try
to bluff him, but in actuality usually means he doesn't want you to bet.
Copyright 2004 http://www.medieval-online-casino.com
Other Gambling Glossary / Terms Related Sites:
* Gambling Terms - Las Vegas Online Casino
* Gambling Glossary - Online Casino Vegas Gambling Terms Glossary
* Casino Words - Nevadagold Casino Casino Games Directory
* Gambling Words - Online Casino Cleopatra Palace
* Online Casino Glossary - Welcome to Worldnet Jackpot Online Casino Terms
|Casino Las Vegas - Online Casino - Las Vegas Online Casino Gambling.|
|Online Casino - At Worldnet Jackpot play online casinos games like blackjack, roulette, video poker, slots and more bonus to win|
|Intetronic Online Casino - Online casino and online casino reviews, gambling news online! The latest news in the casino and gambling industry.|
|Gambling - Gambling Circus, win online casino bonuses and cash playing free Internet Casino Games and online casino games.|
|Internet Online Casino - Online Gambling; Enjoy our casino online and free online gambling games like in las vegas casino, including online blackjack, video poker, slot machines, gambling sign up bonus and online gambling.|
|Online Gambling - Online Gambling; Enjoy our casino online and free online gambling games like in las vegas casino, including online blackjack, video poker, slot machines, gambling sign up bonus and online gambling.|