Drop ( blackjack)
1. The total amount of money and markers cashed in by players.
2. Term used to describe the total amount of money wagered in a casino.
At table games, a drop box is used to collect the money.
Drop ( poker )
1) The amount taken from each pot that belongs to the house; so called because
the house dealer usually drops it into a drop box; often called the rake.
2) The amount taken from each pot towards a jackpot. Sometimes called jackpot drop.
3) The amount represented by the time collection.
4) To fold. "I'll drop."
Drop (general terms )
The casino term for the total amount
of money and markers wagered at the tables.
Copyright 2004 http://www.medieval-online-casino.com
Other Gambling Glossary / Terms Related Sites:
* Gambling Terms - Las Vegas Online Casino
* Gambling Glossary - Online Casino Vegas Gambling Terms Glossary
* Casino Words - Nevadagold Casino Casino Games Directory
* Gambling Words - Online Casino Cleopatra Palace
* Online Casino Glossary - Welcome to Worldnet Jackpot Online Casino Terms
|Casino Las Vegas - Online Casino - Las Vegas Online Casino Gambling.|
|Online Casino - At Worldnet Jackpot play online casinos games like blackjack, roulette, video poker, slots and more bonus to win|
|Intetronic Online Casino - Online casino and online casino reviews, gambling news online! The latest news in the casino and gambling industry.|
|Gambling - Gambling Circus, win online casino bonuses and cash playing free Internet Casino Games and online casino games.|
|Internet Online Casino - Online Gambling; Enjoy our casino online and free online gambling games like in las vegas casino, including online blackjack, video poker, slot machines, gambling sign up bonus and online gambling.|
|Online Gambling - Online Gambling; Enjoy our casino online and free online gambling games like in las vegas casino, including online blackjack, video poker, slot machines, gambling sign up bonus and online gambling.|